Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brufut Heights plot 400m to the beach £28,000


Brufut Heights one of the best addresses in The Gambia, this highly sought after residential area offers postcard views of the Atlantic.

Located right next door to the new £25 Million Sheraton hotel the plot measures 22x23 and will give the owner sea views, only 25 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes to the busy Senegambia Strip this plot offers one of the best short to medium term investments in the growing Gambian property market.

Located within the TDA special residential exclusion area this plot offers magnificent views.

All paperwork and documentation have already been checked out by lawyers to insure a safe and stress-free purchase. Do not delay priced to move at just a very reasonable

Brufut Heights plot 400m to the beach £28,000

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am interested please contack me at kjabbi@msn.com I am residing in USA.

Unknown said...

I am interested please contact me at kjabbi@msn.com I am residing in USA.